The amazing benefit of fish oil or, the benefits I should say, are not realized by most people.
Mostly we hear about how it will benefit the cardio vascular system. And, it does. Radically. But, it also is wonderful for your prostate gland as well as practically every bodily process.
This amazing liquid fat is also the undisputed best source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
What is Omega 3?
Omega 3 is a natural fat (also known as an "essential fatty acid" or "EFA").
The fatty acids should really be called the fat "Vitamins". That is what they actually are. But, fats have been overlooked as necessary body requirements until very recently. And Omega 3, specifically, is deficient in almost all modern diets.
This deficiency is a result of modern farming and agricultural practices. Primarily in our meat supply. (Wild animal meat contains a normal balance of essential fatty acids.)
Also, the use of vegetable oils (other than pure olive oil and coconut oil, which are very good for you) causes a huge imbalance in the Omegas.
This Omega 3 deficiency is responsible for billions of heath problems worldwide.
There is now overwhelming evidence from thousands of clinical studies that Omega 3 can improve health and help prevent disease.
"Omega 3 fatty acids benefit the heart
of healthy people,
and those at high risk of --
or who have --
-- American Heart Association
- Reduces heart irregularities: the DHA content of it has been shown to lower heart rates and also prevent arrhythmias.
- Lowers triglycerides
- Aids and can reverse Circulatory problems: Circulatory problems such as varicose veins and Raynaud's disease benefit from it's wonderful nutrients.
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Relieves depression
- Reduces aggression
- Is effective with Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
- Helps with dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Improves brain function: Memory, learning and Alzheimer's Disease
- Protects against age related macular degeneration (the leading cause of severe visual loss in people over age 50. )
- Reduces inflamation- Increases calcium absorption and utilization
(when using Cod Liver Oil.)
- Helps fight infection
- Enables better and healthier sperm production
- Eases prostatitis
- It can reduce or correct osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.(especially Cod Liver Oil)
- It can relieve Pre-Menstrual symptoms such as menstrual pain (Omega-3 fatty acids are converted into pain relieving substances ((prostaglandins type-3)) that control contractions of the uterus, which cause the cramping. )
- Studies learn that omega-3 fatty acid-intake by mothers during pregnancy may protect babies against the development of allergies.
-Research has linked intake of this vital substance to a lowered risk of breast cancer
- Can help reverse and eliminate cancer
- It has been found to protect against symptoms of hay fever, sinus infections, asthma, food allergies and allergic skin conditions such as hives and eczema- Effective in relieving skin disorders such as psoriasis
have been shown to improve from it's use
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Type II diabetes
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease). (Because of it's anti-inflammatory effect)
Who would ever have imagined that one single food could do so much!?
Omega 3 is the single most important essential nutrient that is almost entirely missing from our diets today.
This is a result of modern farming and agricultural practices, it is missing from many of the foods where it should occur naturally. Primarily our meat supply. Wild animal meat contains a normal balance of this essential nutrient.
Not only is the benefit of fish oil therapeutic.
People who add this amazing food to their daily diet typically report changes such as:
First learn: Which Fish Oil and Why. Then, treat yourself to some good health! Discover one of nature's super health secrets. Discover the benefit of pure fish oil!
Copyright © 2006-2017 Prostate-Massage-and-Health.com All Rights Reserved